These are for people who do not hate the Jonas Brothers. And just so you know, I put these on here because I thought that they were horribly funny.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScXLHgPcZuc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_rEtPpbdR8&feature=channel



9 comments:
well since I hate the Jonas brothers I won't watch them.
(lame-o's)
I don't really like the jonas brothers, i mean they have ok voices, just idon't like there songs, but omgsh that was soo funny
Cough, blech, shudder, shriek! Oh the horror! I won't watch!
haha:)
i don't like them either.
Haha the Jonas brothers are nasty....lolz Ok i know i already commented but becca those videos are so stinkin funny, they made my day.
Lol, I like them. :)
when i said i don't like them, i meant i don't like the jonas brothers, the videos were just a little bit entertaining:)
Okay... I didn't watch those at first, but now... well I'm not too keen on the JB's (the abreviation is also Jared's nickname... which kinda wierds me out) anyway, but those were pretty funny. I have to say... we have made WAY better music videos, some of which I will post. Do you remember a day with you and Kristine...
Post a Comment