Friday, January 23, 2009

Nonsensical

Hey guys, I am at my dads right now. My Grandma is trying to get me to cut my hair bluntly, 2 inches beneath my shoulders. I really don't know what to say right now, but I really want to say something. Have you ever seen the first edition Barbies? Some of them are scary!!!!! My Grandma Diane is an antique dealer, so she has shown them to me before. Not pretty. We will be leaving to go to her house in 20 minutes, and I just pray that we won't get stuck in traffic. My sister hates her socks. It's quite funny. She will be 1 on the 11th of next month. I just found out that she will be having a birthday party on Valentines day. Don't let this discourage you to invite me over to parties, 'cause I won't be at her party all day:D I gotta go get ready to leave. Bye guys.

No comments:

Beccas Favs