
perfected it. Well anyway I had guitar this morning, and John had to tape my thumb to the neck, cause one of my really bad habits is to move my thumb so its easier to place my fingers. Yea, I wasn't thrilled. I can't wait for tomorrow night! I want to see my friends and listen to the teaching. And just have my recuperation time. I really haven't had the most exciting life lately, or else I would have posted a lot more. First service on Sunday was fun. And then I had my cousins birthday party to go to later that day. It was so stinkin' warm today!!! We went for a walk down to my Grannie Annie's (she lives right around the corner) and when we got back we were soooooo warm!!! I have been wearing a skirt and a t-shirt since then!!! It probably won't last though.



4 comments:
cant wait for TOMRROW AUGHHH TOMORROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW AUGHHHHHHHHHHH AUGHHH OMGSH ITS GONNA BE AMAZING PS: I LOVE UR PIC, LOLZ ITS MY GREEN CONVERSE AND MY AMAZING CHINESE WRITING LOLZ, ERR I GUESS ITS ACTUALLY BREANNA CRIST-HILLS WRITING BUT U KNOW WHAT I MEAN LOLZ
mr. baucum taped my thumb the first or second week we went. he hasn't done it for a while though...
wait, ILLEGAL?? should i really be letting you guys go along with this??
Good, good... evil and illegal are just great! Don't blow anything up, and don't eat anything you pick up off the ground.
Post a Comment