Sunday, December 21, 2008

And your point is?

Don't ask about the title, 'cause I don't really know myself. Yesterday I had a Christmas party for my family on my dads side. Okay, get this, I was at my Step Great-Aunts house. And she is my moms age! I love my family it is so crazy! My Grandma Dian picked me up at 11:45 (even though she said she would be there at noon♥) and I wasn't ready yet! I hate it when I do that, and I always do it when she picks me up. By the way mom, if you are reading this I am so stinkin' sorry I didn't have enough time to put away everything♥:). We went to the party and it was quite enjoyable. I haven't seen my Grandma Virgie or my Grandpa Bill in forever and a day, and I miss them when I don't get to see them. My , stepmom, and little sister Hope Terrianne was there to. There was this one game of throwing cards into a basket, and whoever got the most wins, and I won!!! I never win stuff like that. But I did interlock all the cards before I threw them in. I got them all in!!!!! For that I won a winter candy apple lotion, and the matching scent foam hand-soap. Well my Grandma is waiting for me to come help her make some cinnamon bread, so see ya!!!

Love you all so much by the way!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun!!!

Beccas Favs