Sunday, December 21, 2008

Doomwyte and Memories

I have no idea what to say right now, but I am going to say senseless stuff anyway. I love skittles. Oh, and for my Kee cousins, I thought that I would let you know that I got DOOMWYTE from my moms friend Tamberly (thanks again♥) yesterday for Christmas!!! I have scarfs to finish before Wednesday night or else I already would have read it. I think I will share one of my favorite Christmas memories with you. Every Christmas Eve we go to my Grannie Annie's for dinner. My 2 pairs of aunts and uncles with their kids (my moms brothers and sister-in-laws) also are there. I love it after dinner when we all crowd into Grannie Annie's little living room to open presents. My favorite is to pass everyone their presents and hear all the kids screaming with excitement all around me. And my Grannie Annie's laugh is my absolute favorite, and she always laughs a lot on Christmas. It's kind of loud, and that is a good way to find her in a crowd, but everybody loves it. Grannie Annie, if your reading this, I love you♥♥♥!!:) We get so crowded in that living room with wrapping paper flying everywhere and the loudness of everybody combined, but to me it adds a personal charm to it. It always annoys me when automatically people start picking up wrapping paper on Christmas, especially when every one isn't finished yet. The paper adds visual joy to me. It has been raining really weird here almost all day. It's like slush with a hard little frozen piece in the middle. I think it is supposed to snow tonight!!!!!! YEA!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DOOMWYTE is AWESOME!!! It is the best...although, I liked Rakety Tam better :)

Kendra Logan said...

What's Doomwyte about?

Beccas Favs