Aren't cats amazing? I can look at a little kitten, and see the resemblance from it, to a big mighty lion. Most people look at big cats and go; big cat, big teeth, big claws, big body, time to stay away. What they don't see is the beautiful precision and grace that cats of all species and size possess. God created cats like he created everything else in this world, and so in there own way cats are perfect as well. Not exactly perfect but before death they would have been, I believe
that cats would still have had there stunning beauty and grace. They don't know any other way than kill far our food, and as for their hostility, we haven't had the best track record with them whatsoever. This goes for all animals. Don't get me wrong, I am not some psycho animal rights activist I still see a cow and see 1 hundred burgers. But
some people that I know don't take into account that this is all animals know.

By the way, aren't these pictures amazing!?!
Especially the kitty one!?!



3 comments:
Awesome! I really like the jaguar.
Tchk! You know how I feel about cats!
i have to dissagree with you on that. you know i don't like them though.
Post a Comment