I love this picture. Anyway I am sitting for the explanation that I might not be blogging for the next couple of days. I am going to my Grandma Dian's and I will be enjoying the snow up there a lot. Darylyn is still here though she will be leaving soon, and then I will go packing crazy. I have to get ready to go in like an hour and a half, and within that time I have to take a shower and pack. Not that big of a deal except for the fact that I don't know if all my clothes are clean. At least I will only be there for a couple of days. I get to see my Great-Grandpa Bill, who I haven't seen since last Christmas, and everybody else on that side of the family. Saturday, December 20, 2008
Elves
I love this picture. Anyway I am sitting for the explanation that I might not be blogging for the next couple of days. I am going to my Grandma Dian's and I will be enjoying the snow up there a lot. Darylyn is still here though she will be leaving soon, and then I will go packing crazy. I have to get ready to go in like an hour and a half, and within that time I have to take a shower and pack. Not that big of a deal except for the fact that I don't know if all my clothes are clean. At least I will only be there for a couple of days. I get to see my Great-Grandpa Bill, who I haven't seen since last Christmas, and everybody else on that side of the family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
fun fun fun! i'll miss you:) ps: i feel like i never see you anymore:( love you,
-janell<3
Post a Comment