Tuesday, December 9, 2008

SeNcElEsSnEsS

I am sitting on my dads couch checking every bodies blogs (nice by the way Chris and Hayden) and I decided that I should probably post. I haven't in a while I know, and I also (before people start nailing me with it) realize I haven't been lately, but hey, it's the holidays and it does not count! Every bodies busy like no time eva during the holidays, so I am off the hook for this month! Anyway, I went to Wall-Mart with my Grandma Luke and found the best set of cartoons for my little siblings! I am so stoked! There is Betty Boop, The Three Stooges, Popeye, Woody the Woodpecker, ect. 600 cartoons for $10! I am ssoooooooooooo happy. I know, I know, what a dork. I don't care! I love those cartoons, so if you're laughing at me right now, pretend I am sticking my tongue out at you. I am in a really weird mood right now in case you didn't notice. Besides that I got a pair of blue ear bud headphones. I needed some more, so I got more. I can't think of anymore thoughtless things to say. I might think of some more later though! Aren't you glad you know my senseless blog address!?!;)

3 comments:

tacykerr said...

awww those cartoons sound fun:)
CHRISTMAS IS 46% complete??? when did that happen?? ok. see you later:)
xoxoxoxo

Kendra Logan said...

haha you make me laugh! in a good way tho! i actually think we're probably a lot alike lol i'm a christian, homeschooled, and "self-professed dork" too lol

Darylyn Aubrey Starn said...

hahahaha, i love those cartoons!! only betty boop aint my favorite, but i do remember watchin her cartoon err something once, LOL mk byeeeeeee ily

Beccas Favs