Friday, December 26, 2008

Wii

I am so psyched, I so totally got a Wii for Christmas!!! ( Technically it is the family Wii, but lets not get into specifics, shall we?;) The games we have for it are Wii Play, Wii Sports, Super Mario Galaxy, Call of Duty 4 (for dad of course), Mario Kart, Star Wars Clone Wars, and I think that is about it. Though there are 2 games I reeeaaaallllly want right now; Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility, and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. The bad news for me though is that they are like $50 each. Bummer on me. I also got a fiery opal with amethyst on top necklace, some vintage brass earrings and necklace (the vintage is for you Cait) a dock for my iPod, and some other things. Later, or tomorrow I will tell something else about my Christmas besides gifts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh fun:))) wii is really fun:) i got a puppy!

Cait said...

see? doesn't 'vintage brass' just sound so much more learned and umm, "highly literate" (to quote Anne), than 'old looking brass'? I hate to say 'I told you so', but...I told you so! :)
luv u cousin!♥

Annie said...

Oh I like it when you quote me Caitie!

Beccas Favs