Sunday, December 21, 2008
Munchkinmathgenious
My friend Amanda (from Texas) is complaining about having to get up early tomorrow to see a King Tut exhibit. The title by the way is the nickname I came up for her when I was in 8th grade, and she was in 7th grade. There is a reason behind the madness. We were both taking algebra 1 at the time, and she was really good at it, hence the mathgenious, and then as for the munchkin part, she seriously looked like a munchkin from the Wizard of Oz. I didn't help the fact that when she was all looking like a munchkin, her mom had pictures of her takin' while she was sitting in a fake pumpkin. She looked soooooo cute.♥ I am going to try to get a hold of her mom now to try and see if she can send me a copy of them. Amanda is sitting here repeating that she hates that picture and that I will never get my hands on it. It is making me more determined to get it now. Blackmail is good. Though I might just put it on the top of my blog permanently instead. She is sitting here telling me that I am not getting that picture and that she is going to do everything in her power to stop it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment