Friday, December 5, 2008

Indecision

Okay, like seriously, my sister is a baby. Earlier today I made plans to spend the night with my Grannie Annie, and when she got here to pick me up, Olivia just had to spend the night to. Okay whatever. We went by the bank, (Grannie Annie had some erands to run) Olivia starts crying. She misses mom and wants to go home. Again, okay. I call mom who convinces her that she will have alot of fun with me and Grannie Annie. So then she decides to stay. Later, about an hour ago, she decides she wants mom again. Mom goes and gets her, and decides that I need to come home to because Olivia won't be able to sleep by herself in our room. The boys are staying the night at somebody else's house, so No other children were home. So here I am. That's what I have been doing today besides chores and school. But tomorrow looks brighter; I have a DETOUR meeting and we will be playing Communist church. OH YEA!!!!!


(I needed a little annoyance drain. Sorry to put you through my horrible complaining. I couldn't think of anything else to write about anyway.)

No comments:

Beccas Favs