I really have been wanting to blog yesterday and today, but until now I could not come up with anything to blog. Last night was the White Elephant party for the High Schoolers. My favorite was still the 50 pounds of drywall mud that Mariah brought. Jonathan and anybody else who got that stuff on them can thank me for that. I made Mariah not tell anyone that there was a hole on the bottom of it (where's the fun in that!?!). I ended up with a miniature deck of Spiderman cards with this one picture being slightly vulgar so Darylyn and I are going to burn them in my fireplace tomorrow night. I am having a miniature end-of-the-first-semester-winding-down-ready-for-the-holidays sleepover tomorrow, and it ends up that only Darylyn can spend the night and MaKenzie and Danae are staying until around 10. Oh well it will still be fun. I got cream puffs for it oh yea!:) Anyway, I will probably post tomorrow.(And as for my Kee cousins, please don't tell me your slow enough not to figure out that I picked the subject of cats on my previous post because I know you don't like them!?!)



5 comments:
haha so mariah brought that... it got all up on my face:) thanks:) have fun at your party:) love,
-janell<3
obviously I knew that.
and I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your party.
Did you just call me 'slow'!
THANKS THAT GOT ALL OVER MY FACE AND IN MY MOUTH!!!!!!! u little...jkjk, love ya! haha
Post a Comment