I thought that I would put this picture on here. My doggies a Miniature Schnauzer too, and he is Silver and Black. He has 2 brothers that Annie and Hayden own. Yes, Gilbert and Kepler are my dummy dogs brothers. Right now Darylyn is staring over my shoulder (she says HOLA, and that my shoulder is not right in front of her face) and can't figure out anything else to say, so she is also listening to Danae and Kenzie. They are sitting here talking a million miles a minute and I am having a hard time keeping up. Right now Kenzie is saying that she is going to start putting phrases in french on her blog so that no one understands it. I am going to get back to them and make sure they don't make each other crazy from to much mental blond in the room.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Insanity
I thought that I would put this picture on here. My doggies a Miniature Schnauzer too, and he is Silver and Black. He has 2 brothers that Annie and Hayden own. Yes, Gilbert and Kepler are my dummy dogs brothers. Right now Darylyn is staring over my shoulder (she says HOLA, and that my shoulder is not right in front of her face) and can't figure out anything else to say, so she is also listening to Danae and Kenzie. They are sitting here talking a million miles a minute and I am having a hard time keeping up. Right now Kenzie is saying that she is going to start putting phrases in french on her blog so that no one understands it. I am going to get back to them and make sure they don't make each other crazy from to much mental blond in the room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
haha:) hi guys, have fun, don't go too crazy:) love you:)
Post a Comment