Sunday, December 28, 2008

They're Coming!!!!!!!

I love Idaho. Sorry guys, but I do wish that we never left. Last night I found out that my cousins whom my family moved up with in the first place, is coming to visit!!!!!! And, we found out when they were on their way down to sunny California! (Yea, really right?) The top picture is of me, Wyat, David, Augie, and then Jared in the back, who apparently for being 10 years old and younger than me, was to old to dress up for Halloween that year. The 2nd picture is of a road that leads to town from where we lived. Pretty isn't it?♥♥♥♥



1 comment:

Annie said...

It was all covered in snow when we left... it rained the morning after we were away and melted it all. And no matter how much I love my boys, they will always be a pain to travel with.

Beccas Favs