to everyone, glad is the song,...
I love that song. I went shopping today! I got my very first pair of corduroy pants. And another pair of jeans. Several knit tops. I was so ecstatic, I found some tank-tops that weren't to low, before alteration! So I won't have to alter these at all! Sorry peeps, but that happens so rare that when it does happen I get very excited. Tonight we are going to Christmas Tree Lane; with hopefully all my cousins. I love walking down it with my friends. Being loud, and singing songs quite horribly probably, and drinking hot chocolate... it's just fun! :) Just to warn you, I am in a rambling mood. Sorry, NOT. I had a wondrous hamburger for lunch today, and I got sees candy, oh yea, food is a very wondrous thing! An absolutely scrumptious mouthwatering to die for object of beauty! Don't ask where this came from, because I have no idea. Humorous though right? One of my favorite Christmas Cd's right now is by the Moody Blues. If anybody doesn't know what that is, talk to me later. My mom is making fruit leather right now. She says it won't be ready until tomorrow, and that makes me really sad. I love fruit leather! It's another yummylicious food that I love. Yummylicious. That one's new, I will have to remember that one. I love all you, and I will see you when I see you!




2 comments:
The gang and I walked Christmas Tree lane last night; not so impressive this year. I have college and career tonight so I won't be joining the family tonight... have fun!
Much Love
yaaaay i'm glad you had a good day:) hmmm, i have a lot to comment about but i will restrain myself:) have fun at christmas tree lane:)
-janell<3
Post a Comment