Monday, December 22, 2008

Let it Snow!!!!!

I can't believe it!!! I am still with my Grandmother of course (I am going home tomorrow) and about 30 minutes ago it started snowing!!! I really haven't seen it snow since Idaho, and it is beautiful!!! Though apparently it won't stick unless it starts coming down really hard. That makes me sad, but for now I am satisfied with it snowing. Tonight I get to open my presents from my Grandparents here, and I wonder what they got my. For the past 4 years (except last year 'cause they got me an iPod instead) my Grandma Dian has gotten me jewelry. And I mean opals, gold, diamonds, the whole deal. Of course they're not very big, but I would prefer them small. Right now we are waiting for my Grandpa Mike to get home from work so we can have dinner. They have dinner at 4 o'clock here, since they have health problems if they eat to late. I got a $30 gift card to Target on Saturday, and can't wait to go spend it. Money burns a hole in my pocket regretfully, and I am working on that, but you can't feel guilty about spending all your gift cards can you??? I am so excited for Christmas!!! I absolutely love Christmas♥♥♥♥♥ My Grandpa just got home, so I gotta go eat yummy, scrumptious, mouthwatering, yummylicious tacos!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no you definitely should not feel guilty for spending your christmas gift cards:)

Darylyn Aubrey Starn said...

hahaha have fun!!!!!

Cait said...

hey, love you, can't wait to see you thurs. nite!!!!♥♥♥♥ (oh yeah! I got the hearts to work!!! woot woot!) love ya my beautiful cousin!

Beccas Favs