Friday, December 26, 2008

Sleepover!

A week ago today (Friday the 19th) I had a small sleepover with Danae and Kenzie staying until around 10, then Darylyn stayed overnight. It was a blast! I never get to see those guys, so it was quite marvelous!♥!♥ And combined we ate almost 100 cream puffs, almost a whole thing of organic salsa from Costco, 1 thing of pomegranate 7up, 1/2 a thing of
Coke, and that might be close to it besides dinner and breakfast. Who ever said girls don't have appetites are LIARS!!!!! We also decided to take some rather odd pictures. The one on top is Darylyn, Kenzie, and Danae. The bottom one is Danae, Kenzie, and I on the bottom, Darylyn and Olivia in the middle, and Eliot on the top. I might not be able to run very far, but I am not that weak. Anyway it was fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmm salsa:) that sounds like fun:) did danae stay the night? i couldn't tell from the way you wrote it. love you:)
-janell

Beccas Favs