Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Times

Isn't this picture so great? I found this and decided that Wyat can have this small space of his own on my blog. Right now I am at my Grannie Annie's. Mom and everybody went to their friends house for a UFC fight, or something like that. But there is nothing for me to do there, so I am here to escape 5 hours of boredom. The party last night was so much fun! And I learned something very important; I am horrible at charades. And I have rediscovered my passionate love for cream puffs! Yyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyy!!! :) I just love food. Today I got to eat some rice pudding, and if you have never had it, you have no idea what you are missing out on! It is so good! Anyway, for the white elephant last night, I ended up with a box of candy; runts, sweetarts, gum, now and laters, starbursts, and jawbreakers. There was also a rubix cube, a deck of cards, a deck of slap jack, and a case of the game: jacks. Christmas is so stinkin' close I don't know what to do with myself. Grannie Annie's computer sits right next to the Christmas tree, so I see the lights in the corner of my eye, and the presents on the floor. I love all the different colors on the wrapping paper. The anticipation for Christmas is almost as fun as Christmas itself. Especially when you add decorating on top of it. My poor Christmas tree gets all of its ornaments rearranged daily from the kids. And then I get to fix it. I completely enjoy it though. Tomorrow I will have to post this picture I took of my kitty this afternoon. He was sleeping under the tree and it is so cute. But I don't have it with me right now. People don't hesitate to comment now! I sit here rambling and wondering whether or not it is to myself.

1 comment:

Kendra Logan said...

I really do love your blog! It helps me to enjoy the simple things in life. I love how you find beauty in everyday things like the lights on the tree and the wrapping paper. Christmas has been sort of a depressing time for me in the past because I just don't have the same enthusiasm as it as everyone else, and I wonder what's wrong with me. It's nice to have a reminder to enjoy the simple things that make life such a fun thing to live! Thanks!

Beccas Favs