Monday, December 29, 2008
Not Much... Again
Hey. I am at my dads house right now, and I so totally love typing on his laptop!!!!! Tomorrow I might be able to see the Best Boys again since more than a year ago!!!!! If I don't I will be very upset. But the rest of this week will be very busy. Starting on Wednesday. Wednesday I get to go to my first New Years Eve party that doesn't involve family. Actually Mariah is practically my sister the way we tease each other mercilessly. At least I do while she sits there and laughs. The next day though I have DETOUR to go to at 3 in the afternoon. I am really excited, I've never been to DETOUR before. I am on the drama team, and trying to console myself with the fact that I am on the drama team. What I mean is that all my lines are coughing and sneezing. I can't do that very well, so I am a little nervous about having to perform it. Pray for me. I am going to be soooo tired. Oh well, I have survived camp several times with deprived sleep, so I think I will survive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
you have NE\/ER been to detour??? you are going to love it:) i hope you see your cousins(right?), and have fun practicing how to sneeze:)
WOOOWHOOO Detour is soo fun! glad you got to go! I can't wait for next year!
Post a Comment