No, I don't think that, but it seemed to fit into the one hyper mood I can have where I feel absolutely fabulous! Anyway, here are some of the quotes I said I would post."There was a boy called Eustace Clarence Scrubb,
and he almost deserved it."
-C.S. Lewis"Dance like no one is watching.
Sing like no one is listening.
Love like you've never been hurt
and live like it's heaven on earth."
-Mark Twain
"The good ended happily, and the bad unhappily.
That is what fiction means."-Oscar Wilde
"Two things are infinite:
the universe and human stupidity;and I'm not sure about the universe."
-Albert Einstein
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time
to give a stupid or misinformed beholder
a black eye."
-Miss Piggy



2 comments:
i love the miss piggy one:)
Did you raid my quotes?!?! I have most of those on my profile... you are very sneeky. JK, haha!
Much Love
Post a Comment